Thursday, February 24, 2011

Graham's Funny Little Man Party--The Guests

I can speak for both Jesse and I when I say we feel very lucky to have such wonderful family and friends.  Thanks to everyone who came and made the party a big success.  It was so fun to see all those kids in that bounce house and I feel sad I didn't get any pictures of them.  Here is an ode to the guests.


Most of the Mooso Crew


The rest of the Mooso Crew


The Monson Gang


The Felix Clan


The Oakeson Faction


The Dayton Bunch


The Tanner Tribe


The Davidson Folks


The Other Oakesons

And those not pictured including the Wilsons, Wildes, and two of my favorite gals, Mimi and Miranda.  How you guys got out of this mandatory photo op, I am not quite sure.


Happy Birthday Funny Little Man!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Little Man! You gave a fantastic party Michelle. We had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a SUPER fun little man party it was! We just love little man Graham! You did such a awesome job little miss crafty!:)

    ReplyDelete