Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The First Year Adventure

I wish I could say that this birthday post took so long because I was coming up with something either delightful, witty or insightful to say. Although no such thing is contained in this post I can say that the first year with your first child is magical. I feel like I have never been happier. Although I have imagined and reimagined what it would be like to be a mother, I am happy to say my imagination was lacking. How could I be so blessed? What a magical adventure. We were so glad to have our wonderful family there to celebrate this special occasion with us.

Graham loved his airplane cake.

Maybe a little too much.


I think dad loved the birthday wagon more than Graham did. Maybe not.


Happy to be 1!



3 comments:

  1. I'm sure glad that you posted those pictures. We were so sad we couldn't make it to his party. We LOVE that little tike and are so happy that he is part of our family. I need a little QT with your family so let's plan something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously? It's been a year? That's crazy! Happy Birthday, Graham!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is adorable, i can't believe he's one already!

    ReplyDelete