Friday, August 21, 2009

Six months and Six years

Yesterday Graham turned six months old. He asked if he could celebrate by getting some semi-regular food, so I obliged with squash. He liked. He is getting so big--rolling everywhere nowadays and blabbering endlessly. "Mamama" is his favorite phrase lately. He is experiencing a little trouble sleeping, which is new for us, and we are trying to adjust his schedule accordingly. I just had to get out the "Babywise" book for some good advice. Here are some of my favorite recent Graham moments including his first squash experience.

Today is also our six year anniversary. The past six years of marriage have been wonderful. I feel very lucky to have met Jesse. He makes me a better person and I am often amazed by how we are able to fill in each other's gaps. We make a pretty good team. I am always saying "You think you're so funny," as I try to choke back a laugh, but the truth is that I am the one who thinks he is funny. I hope he never stops making me laugh.


1 comment:

  1. Awww....little Grahmbo! I love his eyes.
    Happy (late) 6th year anniversary! I did remember...I just forgot to say it. 6 years sure does go by fast! Pretty soon it will be 50!

    ReplyDelete