Monday, November 8, 2010

The September of the Shahas

When Erin and the kids come to town I know we are always in for some fun times. We were lucky enough to have them around for two whole months. It was sad to see them go, but here is a tribute to their last month in Utah--a time I fondly remember as the September of the Shahas.


The Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point--Graham had to be retrieved from the kid section to prevent sand hucking.


Notice how Graham is running away from the Shark and Hannah is running towards.


This is the Place State Park--all geared up.






Hannah showing Graham the ropes. You can tell she has been practicing.


We went to St. George for a couple of days. When I say we, I mean me, Erin and Heather (3 adults) and Graham, Hannah and Kate (3 kids under 3). It was a tough ratio, but luckily we had Heather around to rescue us and Erin to plan fun activities.



We went to the red sand dunes in Snow Canyon. I keep wondering when Graham is going to realize that it is not fun to eat sand.



No comments:

Post a Comment